Advice and Support
At Earsay, we want an Island where hearing loss doesn’t limit or label children, young adults and their families and where the community is integrated and has an awareness of clear and equal communication.
Our support ranges from:
- Practical advice and tangible support to hearing impaired children, young adults and families, wherever you are on your journey.
- Provide structured and inspiring events to unite the hearing and hearing impaired community.
- Inspire, encourage and ensure that hearing impairment does not impact ambition, achievement or self-esteem.
- Campaign to increase community awareness of hearing impairment and create integration.
- Raise much needed funds to be able to provide financial support for Jersey families and community events that combine all our ambitions.