Earsay’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) is on Thursday 23rd September, 7pm at the Hearing Resource Centre, Overdale, St Helier.
There will be BSL signed support at the meeting and tea & coffee afterwards. Please feel free to join us.
- To receive and adopt the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 24th September 2020. Please note that these will not be read at the meeting
- To receive the Executive Committee’s Annual Reports
- To receive and adopt the financial statements audited by two auditors
- To elect first:
- Officers and members of the Executive Committee
- Members of the sub-Committee for the ensuing year
- To elect two auditors
- To agree the amount of annual subscription to be paid by members
- To deal with any business as per the Constitution